Scheduling & Visits
During your initial consultation, Dr. Oh will carefully review and discuss your personal and family medical history .
Initial consultations are done through If you are a good candidate for our services, Dr. Oh will discuss the necessary lab tests and schedule your follow-up appointments.
The initial consultation is US$397.
If you are NOT an in-state resident, your initial visit at Healing Heart Naturopathy must be in person. After the first visit, all follow up visits can be conducted by phone or virtually using our secure video channel if you choose.
Patients have unlimited email access with our Healing Heart Naturopathy provider team. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via email they may, at their discretion, require that the patient schedule a phone, telemedicine or in person visit instead of responding via email.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with an Healing Heart Naturopathy doctor, health coach, or team member. Canceling within 24-hours will result in a $50 charge to the credit card on file.
No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the patient portal, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Billing & Insurance
- We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
- We are not available for same-day acute emergency appointments, please call 911 or your primary care doctor.
- We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
The cost of any services provided by Healing Heart Naturopathy will be billed to you directly. Healing Heart Naturopathy will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Often times, lab tests and supplements are not covered by 3rd party insurance plans. Please check your insurance coverage for specific details.
- Most lab tests ordered will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Healing Heart Naturopathy.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Healing Heart Naturopathy doctor and may include blood saliva urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Healing Heart Naturopathy physician.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Healing Heart Naturopathy, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs – however, including Bioreference, which is a lab often used by Healing Heart Naturopathy Health because of their favorable pricing policies for patients.
Take The First Step On Your
Transformation takes courage. This is why we are here to answer all your questions before you commit to working with us. During our 20 min discovery call, we will introduce you to our services and guide you through the process to help you make decisions with confidence and ease.